Shoreham-by-Sea Library General Information
Shoreham Library, St Mary’s Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex. BN43 5ZA.
Click here for a location map
- Monday: 10am to 7pm
- Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Shoreham-by-Sea Library Facilities
- I.T ZONE - Internet Access, 9 terminals - small charge for internet and email access, Library staff can offer limited I.T assistance
- Reference Library - Fully indexed reference Library inc. Microfilm / Microfish Reader, Parish records, Rare Books, Local Studies, History of Shoreham, Old copies of local newspapers, etc
- Childrens area - Superb childrens area, ideal for quiet reading & play. Look out for The Storytime Club in our Event Calendar
- Rentals - A wide range of Music cassettes, Audio books, CDs, Videos, DVDs and CD-ROMs are available for rent. Please see below for a list of Current Charges
How do I join the Shoreham-by-Sea Library?
To use the library for information you don't have to be a member, but to make full use of the library you need to join. Join by bringing some I.D (e.g driving licence or benefit book) to the Shoreham-by-Sea Library and we'll give you a membership card, which you can use in any library in West Sussex.
Joining the library is FREE!
There is no age limit, however to join you must live, work or study in West Sussex.
What can I borrow?
- You can borrow up to 20 items, including up to 8 CDs, videos, CD-ROMs DVDs or audio books, as well as the books
- Most items can be borrowed for 3 weeks
- Videos and DVDs are lent for 1 week
- All book loans are FREE!
- There is a charge if you borrow audio books, CDs, videos, CD-ROMs or DVDs
- You can borrow items from and return them to any West Sussex library
- You can reserve any items for a small charge.
How can I renew items?
If not resevered by another borrower, you can renew items in person, by post, by telephone, on our online catalogue in the library, or on our website.
- To renew by telephone, give the number on the bar code of each item, or your membership card number. You will be given the new date for returning the items to write on the date label of each item. You will be advised of any overdue or loan charges when you next visit the library.
- To renew on our online catalogue in the library or on our website, you will need your membership card number and your PIN number. To ensure personal data protection you can only obtain your PIN number in person from your local library, but new members will be given their PIN number when they join.
|< Prev||Next >|